- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Public Safety /
Students are permitted use of automobiles and other motor vehicles subject to conditions outlined in the Motor Vehicle Regulations and Handbook. Each student with a motor vehicle is required to purchase a parking sticker and to follow campus vehicle regulations as published in the Motor Vehicle Regulations and Handbook.
All residential first-year students, including transfers students, with less than 24 credits are prohibited from having a vehicle on campus. On campus parking privileges are for upper-class students only.
Students who have completed two (2) full semesters at Curry College and have at least 24 credits of study may have a vehicle on campus. A transfer student who has spent two (2) semesters as a full-time matriculating student at an accredited institution of higher education will be allowed a vehicle on campus during his or her first semester. This policy is strictly enforced. Students requesting reasonable accommodations based on disability and/or medical needs should contact the Director of Student Disability Services. Please visit the Office of Disability Services page located in the myCurry portal, under the Student Life tab for more information. Curry's parking policy reflects our commitment to wanting first-year students to become truly engaged in and contribute to the academic and community life of the College. We believe that vehicles represent an unhelpful distraction for first-year students.
Operating a motor vehicle on campus is considered a privilege, not a right. Failure to comply with College regulations may result in the loss of the privilege to operate a motor vehicle on campus.
- Resident students: $250.00
- Commuter students: $125.00
- Continuing Education: $25.00 per semester or $50.00 for the Academic year.
How to Obtain a Permit:
Parking permits are issued at the Public Safety Office. To obtain a parking permit you will need to bring the following:
- Vehicle Registration*
- Valid driver's license
- Curry College ID
*Vehicles not registered in Massachusetts must have proof of insurance.
PARKING LOT DESIGNATIONS AND VIOLATIONS:
Each parking lot has posted signs with color codes that designate what permit types may park there. Students and guests should take special notice and park in their designated parking areas. Failure to adhere to the above may result in the vehicle being ticketed or towed at the owner's expense.
To appeal a parking Violation you may use the Parking Ticket Appeal Form link provided below.
During weather emergencies, parking and driving ban information will be posted on the Emergency Closing Info page.