- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Curry Theatre Presents: 'Big Love'
April 22 - April 25
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, Die schöne Müllerin
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Student Services /
- Wellness at Curry College /
- Wellness Center
The Curry College Wellness Center is a conveniently located, all-in-one resource for students to connect and meet with staff members in Counseling, Health Services, Wellness Education, and Spiritual Life. Students are able to enjoy the space through different programmatic opportunities and hands on resources that aim to foster an individual's personal wellness goals. The Wellness Center is located at 1016 Brush Hill Road, adjacent to Bell Hall.
Resources located in the Wellness Center include:
Substance Abuse and Wellness Education
Wellness resources located in other areas of campus: