“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Nursing Students Highlighted in Brockton Enterprise Story on Homeward Bound Program
- Recent Communication Alumni Interview the Stars
- Alumni Educate Children with Autism in Abu Dhabi
- More News >
- Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 21 - October 23
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
- Open House, Session 2 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we addressed eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee was established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees worked on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
Curry College faculty, staff and students were invited and encouraged to actively participate in the self-study process. On this site, you can find more information about accreditation, read the standards and see the committee membership.
Please email any questions or comments to: