“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we addressed eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee was established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees worked on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
Curry College faculty, staff and students were invited and encouraged to actively participate in the self-study process. On this site, you can find more information about accreditation, read the standards and see the committee membership.
Please email any questions or comments to: