“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we addressed eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee was established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees worked on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
Curry College faculty, staff and students were invited and encouraged to actively participate in the self-study process. On this site, you can find more information about accreditation, read the standards and see the committee membership.
Please email any questions or comments to: