“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- Iconic Sportscaster Bob Lobel Shares Stories with Communication Students
- Dr. Bruce Steinberg Presents to International Audience
- Dr. John Hill Appears on QATV During Book Tour
- More News >
- The Social Justice Series: "Prejudice and Campus Activism" with Payton Head
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Academic Forum 2017
- More Events >
Quality Assurance and Institutional Improvement
As part of this process, we addressed eleven standards provided by NEASC.
A Steering Committee was established to lead the effort and multiple sub-committees worked on the standards to address such topics as undergraduate and graduate programs, the faculty, information technology, research, governance and the mission of Curry College.
Curry College faculty, staff and students were invited and encouraged to actively participate in the self-study process. On this site, you can find more information about accreditation, read the standards and see the committee membership.
Please email any questions or comments to: