“I chose Curry because I really enjoyed the campus feel, I felt safe there. I also looked at the students and I saw me. I felt like I could relate to them. I felt comfortable and that was really important-just fitting in.”
Alicia (Viscomi) Williams '09
Owner/President, Aliste' Internet Marketing, Inc.
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- About Curry /
- Academic Excellence /
- Learning Outcomes and Assessment
Learning Outcomes and Assessment
At Curry College, we support your learning throughout your academic career and ensure that it adds up to a meaningful set of skills and knowledge by the end. We articulate these important take-away abilities through Learning Outcomes for each academic program. Explore below to discover more about our learning outcomes and how they relate to your future.
Undergraduate Program Outcomes:
- African American Studies
- Business Management
- Community Health and Wellness
- Criminal Justice
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology
- Mobile Application Development
- Politics and History
- Studio Arts
- Women's and Gender Studies