“Dare to dream, but be not an idle dreamer. Dare to do what you dream.”
Samuel Silas Curry
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
Curry TV - CC8
CC8 is Curry College's television station, housed in our state-of-the-art Hirsh Communication Center on campus, a full-service HD studio that utilizes advanced virtual set technology to create dozens of set options at a click of a mouse, in addition to physical sets in a 20 x 40 television studio.
Students can work in a variety of positions at CC8 through our TV Practicum course, after taking an introductory television production class. CC8 is the home of "Curry Prime Time Report," our regularly scheduled student-produced news program. CC8 students also produce talk shows, game shows, theatre productions and live-stream athletics and other events on campus.
CC8 can be seen all over campus in the residence halls and dining halls. Get involved early and join the fun! Your involvement will serve as a stepping stone to get great internships too!
Do you dream about experiencing the glitz and glamour of Hollywood? Interested in working behind the scenes at a major TV/film studio? Want to assist producers, video editors, actors and more? Then the Curry College: Semester in L.A. program is for you.