“I came on an Open House date and fell in love with the campus. Meeting and speaking with the professors in the IT department was great, they had me hooked from the start.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
A hallmark of a Curry College education is our commitment to the individual student. Curry's commitment to its students extends to you as parents and family members.
Your awareness about our academic and co-curricular programs will help you help your student find the challenge or support that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience. We encourage you to talk with your student about taking advantage of all the academic resources available on campus. Talking with a professor or advisor, using Levin Library, or trying some of Curry's support areas such as the Speaking Center or Academic Enrichment Center are all good ways for your student to find the right guidance and assistance. Learning more about Honors Programs, Internships, and Study Abroad opportunities are good ways for your student to consider enhancing the learning experience.
Visit this section of our website to also stay knowledgeable about new information posted each semester, such as final exam schedules and Dean's List announcements, so you can make plans with your student for end of semester transportation and travel or celebrating milestone achievements!
Parents of current students with academic questions are encouraged to contact the Academic Success Coordinator at 617-333-2279, email@example.com, or by stopping by 201B Hafer.