“The mock class during Accepted Student Day really sealed the decision for me. The professor was giving a talk on sociology and social life. I wanted to stay in the classroom all day because it was something I was so interested in. He really knew how to grab our attention and I just felt connected with him. I could see myself wanting to be in a classroom like that every day.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
A hallmark of a Curry College education is our commitment to the individual student. Curry's commitment to its students extends to you as parents and family members.
Your awareness about our academic and co-curricular programs will help you help your student find the challenge or support that can enable and/or enhance a successful college experience. We encourage you to talk with your student about taking advantage of all the academic resources available on campus. Talking with a professor or advisor, using Levin Library, or trying some of Curry's support areas such as the Speaking Center or Academic Enrichment Center are all good ways for your student to find the right guidance and assistance. Learning more about Honors Programs, Internships, and Study Abroad opportunities are good ways for your student to consider enhancing the learning experience.
Visit this section of our website to also stay knowledgeable about new information posted each semester, such as final exam schedules and Dean's List announcements, so you can make plans with your student for end of semester transportation and travel or celebrating milestone achievements!
Parents of current students with academic questions are encouraged to contact the Academic Success Coordinator, Erica Humphrey at 617-333-2095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.