“Studying nanotechnology in Australia was the best experience I’ve ever had. It allowed me to learn other cultures and make friends with people who were from Germany, China, Switzerland, and South Africa. It was an amazing experience to network and develop those relationships.”
Shawn Edge '08
Engineer, Silicon Valley
Major: Information Technology
- "Curry Prime Time Report" Newscast and Student-Produced Film, "Reflexivity" Both Finalists in National Media Competition
- Trustee Joyce A. Murphy recognized as one of Worcester Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business
- The Institute on Learning Differences Gives Special Education Majors Unique Opportunity
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: "Primary Sources" - Highlighting the works of self-taught African American artists from the South
January 25 - March 6
- The Curry College Young Alumni Council Presents: Networking Night
- Accepted Student Day 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation in June. This program is an opportunity for parents/family to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student. The program runs from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parents/family will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
There is an abbreviated version of the Parent/Family Orientation offered during our August sessions from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Participation is encouraged, but not mandatory for parents/family. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you soon!