“I can't stress enough how amazing it is to have an opportunity to gain real world experience in the business world while still in school, especially at a company as well-known as Reebok. And I'm wasn't just sitting on the sidelines and observing; some of my responsibilities included supporting the U.S. Trade Marketing Team, attending photo shoots, working with our products during go-to-market roll outs, and much more.”
Christine Nguyen '15
- Special Dean's List Honor Reception Recognizes Exceptional Student Achievement
- Rebecca Sanford, APRN Recognized in Boston Globe "Salute to Nurses"
- Dr. Cathleen Santos Named President of the American Nurses Association - Massachusetts (ANA-MA)
- More News >
- Senior Art & Design Exhibit: "Seeing Double"
April 28 - May 22
- Dr. Ann Leonard-Zabel, Psychology Students to Present at 'Summit for Opiate Solutions'
- Commencement 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Been Accepted? /
- Orientation /
- Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation Schedule
Parent/Family Orientation is a separate program from the student orientation in June. This program is an opportunity for parents/family to address the questions and needs they may be facing as they prepare for their child to become a Curry College student. The program runs from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parents/family will attend informational sessions about the transition their student and family will be facing within the upcoming year. The program also explores the resources Curry provides to create a positive experience for students both in and out of the classroom.
There is an abbreviated version of the Parent/Family Orientation offered during our August sessions from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Participation is encouraged, but not mandatory for parents/family. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!