- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
Part of Curry's mission is our commitment to working with you to develop student-centered programs and services which foster and sustain learning and personal development. We believe that learning takes place both inside and outside of the classroom.
We offer the following student services on campus:
- Vice President for Student Affairs / Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Living on Campus
- Health Services
- Mail Services
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- Substance Abuse and Wellness Education
- Wellness at Curry College
We are here to support you, challenge you and to help you to learn, grow and live the college experience. It is said that the college years are the best time of your life. We want to partner with you to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable environment that allows you to make the most of your education and have memories that will last a lifetime!