- Jeannette DeJong Featured in Reader's Digest Article about Popular French Phrases
- Curry College Alumna Karen Daley to Deliver Commencement Address
- COM major Courtney Lee Scores Production Job on Beats Commercial Featuring Tom Brady
- More News >
- Art Gallery Exhibit: Full Tilt Print Studio Presents 'Sub Rosa'
January 23 - March 6
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
Part of Curry's mission is our commitment to working with you to develop student-centered programs and services which foster and sustain learning and personal development. We believe that learning takes place both inside and outside of the classroom.
We offer the following student services on campus:
- Vice President for Student Affairs / Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Living on Campus
- Health Services
- Mail Services
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- Substance Abuse and Wellness Education
- Wellness at Curry College
We are here to support you, challenge you and to help you to learn, grow and live the college experience. It is said that the college years are the best time of your life. We want to partner with you to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable environment that allows you to make the most of your education and have memories that will last a lifetime!