- School of Nursing Hosts First Annual Nightingale Ceremony
- VIDEO: WCVB's 'Chronicle' Features Dr. Karen Lischinsky's Work with MA Restorative Justice Collaborative
- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- More News >
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Career Conference 2016
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
Part of Curry's mission is our commitment to working with you to develop student-centered programs and services which foster and sustain learning and personal development. We believe that learning takes place both inside and outside of the classroom.
We offer the following student services on campus:
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Living on Campus
- Health Services
- Mail Services
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- Substance Abuse and Wellness Education
We are here to support you, challenge you and to help you to learn, grow and live the college experience. It is said that the college years are the best time of your life. We want to partner with you to make sure that you have a safe, comfortable environment that allows you to make the most of your education and have memories that will last a lifetime!