- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
EMERGENCY: (617) 333-2222
Business Line: (617) 333-2232
Anonymous Tip Line: (617) 391-5280
Fax Line: (617) 333-2026
"The Curry College Department of Public Safety's mission is to provide a safe and secure environment for our entire community. This encompasses all students, employees and everyone that visits our campus. Public Safety is everyone's responsibility; we ask our entire Curry College Community to get involved."
Location and Hours
The office for the Department of Public Safety is located in the Mayflower Parking Lot on the north side of campus. The office is open Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The Front Gate is manned at all times.
Public Safety is currently staffed by 14 full time officers, three part-time officers and one administrative assistant. Students who wish to pursue a career in law enforcement are welcome to stop by the Public Safety Office anytime to discuss this career path. To contact a particular officer please visit our department staff directory.
Community Based Policing and Services
Public Safety practices all aspects of community based policing, and regularly conducts safety seminars on campus. We look forward to student involvement in all aspects of safety on campus. Curry College students are required to carry their Curry College ID with them at all times. We are involved with many of the aspects of Residence Life, Health and Safety Week, Spring Fest, Senior Week, Alcohol Safety and Awareness Organization (ASAO), Student Government and all Sporting Events. Additionally Public Safety offers a wide variety of services including but not limited to: Law Enforcement, Security, First Responder, Fire Safety, Parking, and Safety Escorts. To find out more about the services Public Safety provides please visit our Services page.
There are 45 emergency telephones installed on campus for your safety. These phones immediately alert our dispatch at the front gate and your location is immediately identified.
Public Safety can be contacted 24 hours/day by telephone by dialing x2222 on campus or 617-333-2222 off campus. This number should be utilized for all emergencies.
The direct line to the office is 617-333-2232. Our anonymous crime tip line, is x5280 on campus or 617-391-5280 off campus.
Anonymous Tip Email: PublicSafety_tipline@curry.edu