“It's so easy to get involved at Curry, whether it's in clubs or with work both on and off campus.”
Monica Distefano '14
6th Grade Math Teacher
Major: Elementary Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Education /
- CLAC Requirements
The following CLAC (Central Liberal Arts Curriculum) requirements apply to all three education licensure majors: early childhood, elementary and special education. The following guidelines have been set in order to assist students in several ways. Many CLAC courses may be counted towards prerequisite requirements for other majors. Additionally, much of the content covered in the designated courses supports students with subject content and MTEL preparation.
CLAC Requirements (PDF)
Note: Part Two of the CLAC requirements is waived for all double majors at Curry. Licensure Majors double major in Education and Integrated Liberal Studies (ILS). Please see the specific ILS requirements for Licensure Majors.