“When I was looking for colleges I wanted to be near or in Boston because that is where I saw plenty of opportunities within the IT field.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- Rookie Police Officer Jordan Rogers '15 Rescues Man from Deadly Apartment Fire
- Ryan Hathaway '17 Earns One of Three National Co-ops in Boston Globe Sports Department
- More News >
- New Student Orientation 2016: Transfer Students
- Orientation 2016: First-Year Students (Newly Added One Day Session)
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: "Text. Image. Image. Text."
August 26 - October 14
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Education /
- CLAC Requirements
The following CLAC (Central Liberal Arts Curriculum) requirements apply to all three education licensure majors: early childhood, elementary and special education. The following guidelines have been set in order to assist students in several ways. Many CLAC courses may be counted towards prerequisite requirements for other majors. Additionally, much of the content covered in the designated courses supports students with subject content and MTEL preparation.
CLAC Requirements (PDF)
Note: Part Two of the CLAC requirements is waived for all double majors at Curry. Licensure Majors double major in Education and Integrated Liberal Studies (ILS). Please see the specific ILS requirements for Licensure Majors.