“It’s really true that college is what you make it. The more involved you are and the more you do on campus, the better your experience will be. Take the initiative and say hello. There’s a lot to do and great stuff happening at Curry, so make the most of your time on campus.”
Craig Dudley '12
Major: Graphic Design
- Dr. Diane Webber Shares Innovative Teaching Methods at National Conference
- MESSA Project Educates Milton High Students About Substance Abuse
- Career & Internship Fair Connects Students with Employers
- More News >
- Senior Design and Studio Arts Exhibition: 'Ebb + Flow'
April 20 - May 21
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- Spring 2017 Fine Arts Performance: you | me | us, identity
May 5 - May 6
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Education /
- CLAC Requirements
The following CLAC (Central Liberal Arts Curriculum) requirements apply to all three education licensure majors: early childhood, elementary and special education. The following guidelines have been set in order to assist students in several ways. Many CLAC courses may be counted towards prerequisite requirements for other majors. Additionally, much of the content covered in the designated courses supports students with subject content and MTEL preparation.
CLAC Requirements (PDF)
Note: Part Two of the CLAC requirements is waived for all double majors at Curry. Licensure Majors double major in Education and Integrated Liberal Studies (ILS). Please see the specific ILS requirements for Licensure Majors.