“I have had nothing but great experiences working at the Curry Early Childhood Center. My goal is to become a child life specialist and working at the CECC will greatly help me with my career path.”
Kendra Almstrom '13
- Curry Duo Recognized as Massachusetts Nurse of the Year Finalists
- Student’s Advocacy Earns Her a Trip to the White House
- Psychology Faculty, Alumni, Student Present Research at NEPA Conference
- More News >
- Alumni Art and Design Exhibit: Here & Back
October 22 - December 9
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'Stormy Weather: Music and Politics in the 20s, 30s and WWII'
- Curry Theatre Presents: Green Day's 'American Idiot'
December 7 - December 10
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Corporate and Community Services /
- Curry Early Childhood Center /
- CECC Admission
Families can sign up to attend CECC on a yearly basis for the period starting September 1 and ending August 31. Families must re-apply and pay a deposit for each year. Enrollment in one year does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent years.
On March 1, enrollment forms are distributed to employees of the college and families currently enrolled. These forms and a deposit are due by April 1, after which, open spaces are offered to members of the community based on the date their child was placed on the waiting list.
Employees of Curry College are given priority for enrollment in the following order:
- Full-time Faculty and Senior Lecturers
- Full-time Staff
- Associated Lecturers
- Part-time Staff
- Grandchildren of Faculty or Staff member