“I learned so much more from the hands-on experience of working with toddlers at the CECC than I would have just reading a textbook. It is one thing to know the history, philosophy and psychology of education but it is much more riveting to experience it and be able to make a difference in young lives.”
Amy Feloney '12
Major: Child, Youth and Community Education
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Resources and Services /
- Corporate and Community Services /
- Curry Early Childhood Center /
- CECC Admission
Families can sign up to attend CECC on a yearly basis for the period starting September 1 and ending August 31. Families must re-apply and pay a deposit for each year. Enrollment in one year does not guarantee enrollment in subsequent years.
On March 1, enrollment forms are distributed to employees of the college and families currently enrolled. These forms and a deposit are due by April 1, after which, open spaces are offered to members of the community based on the date their child was placed on the waiting list.
Employees of Curry College are given priority for enrollment in the following order:
- Full-time Faculty and Senior Lecturers
- Full-time Staff
- Associated Lecturers
- Part-time Staff
- Grandchildren of Faculty or Staff member