- Class of 2020 Welcomed at New Student Convocation
- Welcome New Faculty!
- Kelly Nichols '12 Receives Everett Schools Golden Apple Award for Teaching
- More News >
- Colonels Week 2016 - For New and Returning Students
August 28 - September 5
- Visiting Artist Exhibit: 'Text. Image. Image. Text.'
September 8 - October 14
- Open House, Session 1 - Fall 2016
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success) works to promote the health and well-being of the Curry community. Topics such as physical activity, mental health, body image, and positivity.
If you would like more information on HIPS, please contact 617-333-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.