- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- The Keighton Fund of Curry College Presents, 'WWI: The Music and Times 100 Years Later'
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Campus Life /
- Clubs and Organizations /
- HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success)
HIPS (Health Image Power Success) works to promote the health and well-being of the Curry community. Topics such as physical activity, mental health, body image, and positivity.
If you would like more information on HIPS, please contact 617-333-2256 or email@example.com.