“When I'm on campus it reminds me of home because there are wooded areas all around. You can walk out of your residence hall and immediately enjoy a stroll on the walking paths through the forest. It's really nice to not have tall city buildings everywhere.”
Caitlyn De Serres '18
Major: Psychology, Sociology
- Stephanny Elias Featured in U.S. News Article that Debunks Scholarship Myths
- Texas Review Press to Publish Dr. Lindsay Illich's Award-Winning Poetry Book
- New Charles River Center Internship Leaves Lasting Impression on Psychology Students
- More News >
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- Accepted Student Day 2017
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, and/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search (WEST COAST)
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Business Management Faculty News
Business Management Faculty News
Professors William Topper and Anthony Fabrizio presented at the Academy of Business Research Atlantic City conference. Their eventual SSRN Best Papers in Mangement award-winning research topic was, "What will it take to return jobs to the USA?"
Professor John A. Dicicco co-authored a new book on leadership with Kenneth E. Strong, Jr.: "Leadership is a Choice: Conquer Your Fears and Make the Decision to Lead" was released by Tate Publishing & Enterprises.
Professor Michael Bennett had his article, "Does Ownership Structure Affect Corporate Performance? Evidence from the Market for Asset Sales," published in The Icfaci Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 57-98, January & April.
The purpose of Sigma Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and achievement among students of business, management, and administration, as well as, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.