“I came on an Open House date and fell in love with the campus. Meeting and speaking with the professors in the IT department was great, they had me hooked from the start.”
Stacy Osorio '14
Sales Engineer, Localytics
Major: Information Technology
- Sports Broadcasting Professionals Share Experiences, Career Advice with Students During Panel Discussion
- Criminal Justice Students Experience the Justice System Up Close at Newton District Trial Court
- Psychology Students, Alumni and Faculty Present Research at New England Psychology Association Conference
- More News >
- Art Exhibit: 'Absence & Presence - A Printmaking Response to the Bombing of Al-Mutanabbi Street'
November 2 - December 20
- Curry Theatre Presents: Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
December 10 - December 12
- Free Workshop for Guidance Counselors and Educational Consultants: Helping Students with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, &/or Executive Function Difficulties Navigate the College Search
- More Events >
- You are here:
- Curry College - Home /
- Programs & Courses /
- Undergraduate Programs /
- Majors, Minors, and Concentrations /
- Majors /
- Business Management /
- Business Management Faculty News
Business Management Faculty News
Professors William Topper and Anthony Fabrizio presented at the Academy of Business Research Atlantic City conference. Their eventual SSRN Best Papers in Mangement award-winning research topic was, "What will it take to return jobs to the USA?"
Professor John A. Dicicco co-authored a new book on leadership with Kenneth E. Strong, Jr.: "Leadership is a Choice: Conquer Your Fears and Make the Decision to Lead" was released by Tate Publishing & Enterprises.
Professor Michael Bennett had his article, "Does Ownership Structure Affect Corporate Performance? Evidence from the Market for Asset Sales," published in The Icfaci Journal of Corporate Governance, Vol. 9, Nos. 1 & 2, pp. 57-98, January & April.
The purpose of Sigma Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and achievement among students of business, management, and administration, as well as, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.